Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

I shaved my legs for this?

Well since it was resurrected from the tomb, I guess a post script is in order, even though it will bring joy to some, it can't be helped... All that "free meat" went to waste after all, along with a lotta other stuff! 90# of walleye fillets no less, and a whole lot of elk. Jeep and the meat hurt the most, Jeep cause it was uninsured and the meat cause it aint nearly as "free " as i let on to my Princess...

My secret recipe for smoked turkey: right at the end you add 1 garage...

Jones??? cant help ya man even eldinkusminimus got it. And he has the noggin of a rock

image by squirrel2012, on Flickr

image by squirrel2012, on Flickr

That sux squirrel. How did the turkey torching go down?

well you take a turkey, smoker, add a dollop of stupidity, marinate with high winds, go to pour concrete and come back to firemen in your yard... thanks to firemen and a favorable wind direction= squirrel's nest still intact! Glass is way over half full.

well you take a turkey, smoker, add a dollop of stupidity, marinate with high winds, go to pour concrete and come back to firemen in your yard... thanks to firemen and a favorable wind direction= squirrel's nest still intact! Glass is way over half full.

Most likely a meth lab that went haywire

Bad deal about the garage squirrel but good deal they kept it from the house and the glass is way over half full! Love the attitude and thankfully you have the skills to refresh the freezer easily next year.

Classey dink. Internet warden troll with 6,800 posts hidding behind those badazz rose colored glasses and barking up the wrong tree. D-bags like you, buzz and jones are why people dont post anything -saving the world. And really cool little signature lines big guy. I laugh every time I see you...

783334F1-5DE9-4741-8FC5-815D7492253B.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Squirel, this may be completely wrong, but is that house (and garage that burned) just outside of Kremmling? Burned around October 24? If so, I was driving by when it happened and pulled over to see if folks needed help about a minute before the fire trucks pulled up. I talked to a guy out front on the highway and he said everyone was out and safe. Maybe a small world type thing, or maybe two identical garages burnt up this fall. Anyway, that sucks man. Sorry.

And, that’s a hell of a bull you killed.

Yeah buddy - you called it.

Anybody tough enough to pack in and kill an elk most years has my respect. Plus the hidden ha ha’s in your stories are priceless.

Stay in touch!! :rolleyes:

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back