What new jacket?

Oneye

I've recently got rid of some of my hunting clothing I have and have purchased Sitka and First Lite. I would like one or two more jackets. I am looking at 3 in particular, the Sitka Jetstream, the Sitka kelvin Active Jacket, and First Lite Uncompahgre puffy. I realize they are not alike really, but I'm just looking to get one for now. What are people's opinions/experience on all 3 and which would you go with?

I have the Uncompahgre and for a synthetic puffy its really nice. Not as light/packable as some options, but the fit is great and its plenty warm. I really would like to add the Jetstream jacket to my kit, but can't justify it at this point and Sitka stuff doesn't seem to fit me very well.

I have the Uncompahgre and for a synthetic puffy its really nice. Not as light/packable as some options, but the fit is great and its plenty warm. I really would like to add the Jetstream jacket to my kit, but can't justify it at this point and Sitka stuff doesn't seem to fit me very well.

Agreed, I'll wear a medium or large in first lite and want an xl in Sitka to get the same fit.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back