Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Nightforce carbon fiber tripod

MTHunter1321

I believe these just came out either late 2016 / early 2017. Does anyone have any experience with them? I'm looking at upgrading my spotting scope to either a Swarovski 65 or 80 and am curious as to whether this tripod would hold up and be steady for either one of those. I know a lot of folks love the Outdoorsmans, however I'm looking at something I can use this year. I see the pan heads for the outdoorsmans won't be back in stock until November. I can get the Nightforce with a pan head for $400 and be ready to go. Also if anyone has any insight on whether to go 65 or 80 my ears are open! Does the 80 really justify another $700? Thanks!

Not sure if you got one yet but I just got mine in the mail. Do not have much experience with tripods but it seems nice. Went with this one to match my nightforce spotting scope. We'll find out how well they work out west in a few weeks.

I did end up going with one when I bought my spotter. The spotter won't be here for another week or so though. I was pretty impressed when I messed around with the floor model at the store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back