MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Spotting Scope

What do you consider a lot? Vortex makes some great glass at a good price. I've learned that you get what you pay for when it comes to glass. Save up and spend as much as you can afford. Spend once and save money over the long-term.

I just purchased a Leupold Gold Ring 15-30x50mm compact scope for $445.00 at Bob Ward & Son's. So far I really like it a lot. Getting out this weekend hunting for the first time this year. Might not be able to use it much yet because of all the smoke from the darn fires! Can anyone do a rain dance for us please?

I just purchased a Leupold Gold Ring 15-30x50mm compact scope for $445.00 at Bob Ward & Son's. So far I really like it a lot. Getting out this weekend hunting for the first time this year. Might not be able to use it much yet because of all the smoke from the darn fires! Can anyone do a rain dance for us please?

Second this one

I've been able to find some good deals on Ebay on quality glass such as Leupold scopes. Find one a couple years old, and feel confident Leupold stands behind their products.....As someone stated above, especially with the lower end glass, you really get what you pay for....

I will second the Vortex optics opinion. They make good glass and back up the products. Also, a used scope that's name brand, Leupold, Nikon etc is a good route also. I have the Vortex Diamondback 20-60x60 and absolutely love it. Just my opinion though.

The old model vortex viper's are available at closeout prices some places. Pretty awesome deals.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back