Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

MT archery mountain goat

Great story all around. Congrats on the goat and thanks for being a good steward.

This weekend we also had to clean garbage up after 2 elk hunters left camp. Another guy we saw said the same 2 guys also started an illegal campfire and didn't fully extinguish it before leaving.

Wow. Congratulations on a great goat with your bow! Thank you for cleaning up after those people. You're welcome by my fire anytime.

Super!! Mtn Goats live in some of the most beautiful and mean country. Well done on all fronts.

Congrats!!
Much respect for goat with a bow and your attitude towards your helper, and the slobs.

Congrats! And thank you for taking care of the fire and garbage. I don't understand why anyone would litter instead of packing out their trash. The fire is inexcusable! I hope you found out who it was.

One heck of a goat! Congratulations and thanks for packing up the other folks trash! Turds is what they are. You ever need help packing anything give me a call! You sound like good people.

I'll echo what everyone else has stated .... thank you for being an ethical person and stepping up to do a good deed. Very nice goat. I'm always impressed when someone takes Mtn. Goat with a bow, not just because of the animal but the difficulty of the terrain. Congrats.

Too bad you didn't have a tag for moron... ��

Congrats on a amazing archery adventure, really cool to see you get a mature Billy with a bow. A definite bucket list item for me. Pm sent

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back