Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New Hunter Idaho

Gallinamd

My 6 year old said he wanted to learn to hunt. The only hunting I've done was some bird hunting before joining the Marine Corps back years ago. He said he wanted to learn to hunt with a bow. The crew at archery central in nampa hooked us up about a year ago with bows and now I am thirsting for knowledge. My son loves shooting his bow and is counting the years until he is at the age to actually hunt. I have been deer and antelope hunting so far and though I struck out it has been an awsome experience just being out there.

If you get interested in northern Idaho I have some property there I have never seen. I'd be willing to let you hunt there if you send pictures back. My understanding is there is good white tail, elk and some moose hunting.

ddavis,

You are cracking me up.

We will be in idaho this fall. Feel free to get a hold of me after October and I will report any details. Cant help much before then though, never been there.

What part of Idaho you comming to? Im in the Boise area if you need anything while your here PM..me

ddavis,

You are cracking me up.

We will be in idaho this fall. Feel free to get a hold of me after October and I will report any details. Cant help much before then though, never been there.

Seriously, I bought some land in Northern Idaho (Sagle area) a few years back for the sole purpose of being able to hunt on it. However, my plans changed and moved to Colorado instead. I have just never made it over to the property to check it out. It should be a good spot its bordered on two sides by National Forest and sits above areas favored for deer and elk hunting. I have other property in the area that I plan to live on someday and have great pictures from game cameras of coyote, bear, turkey, whitetail, elk and moose.

I'd just be happy seeing pictures other than the few from the realtor when I purchased it.

How for up north? I would be happy to take pictures for you. Do you know what unti it is? Hell ive never been up north gives me a reason to go

Sorry didn't see the Sagle part....its about 8 hours from me. But like i said gives me a reason to drive up there.

Back