Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Finally made it to Montana

Not trying to hijack the thread, but I'm a BHA member and probably still registered in MS. How would I get hooked up with a local SW MT chapter? Should I just call BHA?

That was going to be my next question. Having just moved here and not knowing anyone this would be a good place to start!

Not trying to hijack the thread, but I'm a BHA member and probably still registered in MS. How would I get hooked up with a local SW MT chapter? Should I just call BHA?

That was going to be my next question. Having just moved here and not knowing anyone this would be a good place to start!

I'll shoot you two a PM.

Saw a few coyotes this weekend while chasing elk. I'd get into the river bottoms, and then anywhere the jackrabbits are. They won't be far away.

Saw a few coyotes this weekend while chasing elk. I'd get into the river bottoms, and then anywhere the jackrabbits are. They won't be far away.

Thats good to hear! I assume the rivers you're talking about are ones running through the mountains?

Side bar are jackrabbits good eats? done plenty of cottontail in my day but we didn't have big jackrabbits.

Thats good to hear! I assume the rivers you're talking about are ones running through the mountains?

Side bar are jackrabbits good eats? done plenty of cottontail in my day but we didn't have big jackrabbits.

You should try one and report back to us.....lol

I hear if you stew them and cook for a while they are good.

Back