My 2017 caribou hunt with 40 Mile Air

Awesome trip for sure! My bucket list only gets longer cause I never cross anything off of it.

I love it when once in a lifetime hunts become thoughts for future multiple hunts. That's why I moved to Colorado when I retired...I knew elk and antelope and mule deer could never be done only once :cool:

Great story. Wished i listened to a old wise guy that told me to move to Alaska when I graduate college and forget about everything else. Alaska has everything you need.

Congratulations on putting the research/ground work in and being rewarded with a great hunt.

Very Nice! There are more bulls in this thread than I've seen hunting them this year.

Glad you guys had a good time. Was the drive home as much fun?

The ride home seem to take a little longer than the ride out, but every time we stopped for fuel we opened the trailer door and looked at the antlers and started feeling better.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. We had a great time and I can't wait to get back out there.

Awesome.... Congrats to all. I'm heading to Alaska on Friday for my 5th hunt with 40 Mile Air. Cannot get here soon enough... Ed F

Nice caribou. I also just went hunting caribou with 40 mile air. We flew into the bush on 8/16/17. I will start a new thread soon with our story. Congrats. 40 mile air is awesome.

Congrats on some nice bulls!! sounds like it was a good trip. Did you see any hard-horned bulls?

Absolutely amazing adventure thanks for the inspiration I really really need to do that! Congrats on an amazing “once in a lifetime” hunt!!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back