Caribou Gear Tarp

Distinguishing Between Grouse Species

2018 for sure! I know there's a handful of folks who would love to join in and blast a few bombers, right Miller? :D
I may be able to be talked into that. Assuming Zinke's decisions permit huntable populations to exist 'til then, right? ;) :D

If Miller is included I may have to second guess...as his dog will make mine look like the doofus he really is...

I wouldn't mind a HT hunt. I could put us on some in Dillon area.

I may be able to be talked into that. Assuming Zinke's decisions permit huntable populations to exist 'til then, right? ;) :D

If Miller is included I may have to second guess...as his dog will make mine look like the doofus he really is...

Miller is mandatory. We need one of them sportsmen models to make us look good for the photo shoot.

Will we even have a functioning federal gov't in 18? That may be the best outcome for all of us. :D

406 - Love the idea of Dillon. Cast & Blast for browns in the Beaverhead & bombers in the sage. Great town to base out of.

Iv'e got a few spots around there as well & I Know of a Sharpie population that's in the general vicinity. Huns should be on the menu as well.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back