Amazon Prime - Season 4 of Fresh Tracks now available!

Cornell2012

Administrator
Staff member
Just found out this morning that Season 4 of Fresh Tracks cleared the approval process to go live on Amazon Prime Video!

Check it out here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07573NJC4/
You can also just to to Amazon.com and search for "Randy Newberg" or "Fresh Tracks hunting" and you should be able to find it.

Watch-on-Amazon.jpg

Working on getting the remainder of Season 5 on Prime, then we'll start on the older episodes. For now, enjoy! If you have a spare minute, please leave us a good comment on Amazon as well!

Thank you!!!! Our family recently cut the cord from cable/sat tv. It's been surprisingly easy to deal with, other than missing out on all my dvr Fresh Tracks shows I had saved.

Big Fin what is the go with Amazon Prime not allowing viewing of Fresh Tracks in Australia?

Any chance you can push to have it made available for veiwing down here? There is no other way Aussies can get to see it.

Thanks Mate.

Big Fin what is the go with Amazon Prime not allowing viewing of Fresh Tracks in Australia?

Any chance you can push to have it made available for veiwing down here? There is no other way Aussies can get to see it.

Thanks Mate.

What about youtube? Oh and g'day. I lived in Newy and BrisVegas for a year and loved going to the Barrington Tops, outback, and upper Hunter Valley. Matter of fact my avatar is my croc from the northern Tezz. Cant wait to get back.

What about youtube? Oh and g'day. I lived in Newy and BrisVegas for a year and loved going to the Barrington Tops, outback, and upper Hunter Valley. Matter of fact my avatar is my croc from the northern Tezz. Cant wait to get back.

I do watch Fresh Tracks on Youtube. Randy spoke about extended episodes on Amazon. Will they come to YouTube as well.

So where do you hail from now 375? It is indeed a small world.

Barrington Tops and in particular Polblue Swamp is a beautiful spot but is becoming a victim of its own popularity, especially when it snows. And now National Parks are apparently going to tar seal the road. which will just make it more accessible.

What were you doing in Newy?

Thanks Mate.

Amzon are telling me it is at the discretion of the video owner of where the vide is made available to. It is currntly still not accessible to Australian Amazon Prime members - geographically restricted.

Amzon are telling me it is at the discretion of the video owner of where the vide is made available to. It is currntly still not accessible to Australian Amazon Prime members - geographically restricted.

For small producers like us, Amazon limits our content distribution options to the US, UK, Germany, and Japan. We would love to add Australia, Canada, and New Zealand to where we distribute our content, and will do so as soon as Amazon allows as much. The shows on Amazon will all make their way to YouTube.

So I just dumped cable 2 days ago and am new to internet tv. We have the Amazon video .. how do I know when new stuff is loaded?

Back