Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

7000 posts....

Always enjoy your perspective and usually go to any of your posts firsts. Had to chuckle at the reference to early posts.... many a nube got the appropriate Cush welcome!
Much respect from an old jarhead.

Hey Cushman!

rLnpzdQ.jpg

That was really cool to read. Thank you for what you've given for our country, and for regularly cracking me up. My favorite is when you tell uptight posters they need to get laid.

Your a good man John Cushman! Thank you for your service.
Semper Fi,from a squid.

I believe you welcomed me 1st here,then BF.

Hope to have the pleasure of meeting you some day Cush! Good luck this hunting season and thank you very much for your service.

Thanks for your service, John. For the country and for this group. I've always noticed that you're always the first one responding and welcoming in the 'Who Am I?' forum. The ambassador of HT, so to speak. Hope to meet up some day.

Thanks for your service. I can't begin to comprehend what you have done to fight for us.
Your contributions to HuntTalk are always read by many, including me.
Hope to meet you in person some day.
Thanks again. It's been a pleasure.

Welcome to HuntTalk .... even though you're one of the staples around here. I really enjoyed your 'introduction,' it's always good to get to know a guy better. Good luck with that bull elk, looking forward to the story.

I haven't been here too long and i don't post much on the internet at all. But scanning through posts and when i first arrived you always seem very welcoming. You seem like a pretty stand up fellow to me. And even though i am not from your great country I also thank you for your service, as most of your northern neighbours are always appreciative of what you do in and for the world. Cheers and good luck this season. And if you ever make a foray to Alaska and need a rest stop in central BC let me know, i have you covered....

Thanks for your service John. You were one of the first to welcome me here. Good luck on your hunts this year. I'll be heading to Wyoming in a few days and hoping to put an elk on the ground.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back