The Rush to Develop Oil and Gas We Don’t Need

Mfb99. You may not have intended it to read that way, but your post really sounds like the type of "I am more educated than you and have more money than you so I can go on all these expensive and trendy holidays and as such that makes me a man of the world and you just a dumb hick" condescending talk that discounts and dismisses much of the bread and butter rural working class of this country. Our country will be better off when the right stops calling everybody a commie and the left stops with the pretentious college boy tone.

I won't speak for mfb99 but I didn't read it that way at all, I thought it was very well written and thought he made excellent points, it was a very good post imo..

I won't speak for mfb99 but I didn't read it that way at all, I thought it was very well written and thought he made excellent points, it was a very good post imo..

Mfb99 had several well written posts, but I found the one with the long recitation of trips over the top.

"Have you ever climbed Mount Fuji in Japan, I have." and "I am a college educated engineer" along with other comments in that particular post are very much a condescending approach to the issue at hand, in my opinion. And if you don't agree, I will point out that I have fished the Arctic Ocean and have two post-graduate degrees - so apparently that makes me right.

Ah the comfort of living in your own biased world......

Since when does someone who is a liberal or especially a liberal who lives in Cali. get labeled less of a Public Land user than the so called serious hunter sportsman?

Me for example. I will put my sportsman chops and outdoor chops on the line with anyone.

Yesterday I shot 30 rounds from my 6.5 Grendel and 30 rounds of 20g on BLM public land in CALIFORNIA ! OMG. What did you do yesterday......

Have you ever climbed to 18,000 feet on YOUR legs, I have.
Have you caught Tuna from a Kayak, while 3 miles off shore, I have.
You ever climbed Mt Fuji in Japan, I have.
How about crew on an offshore sailboat, I have.
Driven to central Baja to surf perfect point breaks, I have.
Have you paddled a Kayak to remote islands in the Sea of Cortez, I have.
Ever flown a sailplane, how about a hang glider or a paraglider, I have.
How about cross country ski up Whitney Portal, I have.
Ever ride you bike 75 miles in 3 hours, I have.
How about ride a mountain bike down a ski run, I have.
Have you ever worked a mining claim and found gold, I have.
Have you ever owned a company that makes equipment for mining, I have.
Do you know how to file a mining claim, I do.
Every lead a multipitch rock climb over 1000ft, I have.
Ever been on a 10 day backpack trip, I have.
Do you know the difference between a tack and a jibe, I do.
Ever make Pemmican, I have.
Ever train a dog to take rabbits, I have.
Ever surfed waves at double overhead, I have.

I'm impressed that you can do all those things with such sore ankles....
I know mine couldn't withstand such a beating from such a large, swinging... well you know.

I'm impressed that you can do all those things with such sore ankles....
I know mine couldn't withstand such a beating from such a large, swinging... well you know.

Thanks for the early morning levity. I got a good chuckle from this.

Now, back to the Schwartz duel...

I want to see less political posts and see some stories/pics from these adventures.

I want to see less political posts and see some stories/pics from these adventures. .

When you click on a thread titled "The Rush to Develop Oil and Gas We Don’t Need " you most likely won't see any stories/pics from these adventures.

What you will see is flat earthers with there feelings hurt.

Are flat earthers like the opposite of enlightened Montana geniuses?

Jones, I see what you did their.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back