MN Zone 601 Hunters?

Timberhawk

I know there are a lot of MN people on here so I thought I'd throw out a zone 601 (Minneapolis/St. Paul metro-area) question. I've killed a few deer in city/county park hunts, but this year I have my sights set on arrowing a deer in the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge. Would anyone local have an interest in going on a few scouting trips and sharing information throughout the season to try and get it done? My job is fairly flexible so I plan on doing a fair amount of morning hunts.

Not sure if you’re still monitoring this post. I hunt the public in 601 and would be interested in pairing up with someone, if you’re still interested!

Wow, I never saw this email last year. I have hunted 601 for years and hunted almost if not all of the MVWR areas. I'm happy to share any info I have, just let me know.

me too. Just started hunting/scouting the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge the last few years. lots of sign and have seen deer, just haven't closed the deal yet.

I just noticed this post, i live in Jordan next to all the river valley public land. i would love to share info with anyone who is in need of help.

I just moved to the area and would be game if anyone wants to scout. Just let me know. I have a few trail cams I am planning on hanging soon.

Right now most if not all of the public land is under water :( Going to be interesting to see what happens in the next 1-2 months.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back