Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Greetings from UFO-land

NMGuy

Hello all! New guy here from Roswell, NM. I've been lurking for a few months and finally decided to join so I can enjoy the wealth of knowledge on this site. Been deer hunting since I was 13 and just got into elk hunting last year when I drew my first archery tag. That was the first time I heard a bull bugle in the wild and I was hooked. Didn't tag out (my own fault), but saw some amazing things. I was fortunate enough to draw another elk tag this year (muzzleloader) and I'm eagerly awaiting the start of my season.

Found Randy's videos and podcasts and I love the content. Lots of great info there. Thanks Randy for the forum and everything else you do.

Welcome. I'm in your fine state this weekend, filming a pronghorn hunt with the onX sweepstakes winner and doing a public land event on Monday.

Welcome! I've been to Roswell one time, to hunt Barbary sheep - loved it and hope to get back there soon. I got a kick out of all the UFO themed advertising throughout town.

Welcome NMguy. I think you will find a plethora of info and knowledgeable individuals within the site...

Welcome from your hometown.

Love this site.

I was scouting in 34 a couple of weeks ago. Saw a few animals. Very wet. I hunt a couple a weeks after you in the 1st rifle.

I do like all the roads. It seems you can always pack down to a road rather than over the ridge providing you are lucky to take one down.

Good luck on your hunt!

Spent some time in the Artesia, Roswell area and still have family in Roswell. I grew up in Clayton NM and transplanted to Montana. Always enjoyed hunting Barbery Sheep just outside of Roswell. Welcome!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back