PEAX Equipment

Cooler Security Ideas

Love some of the replies...Don't waste your money on Yeti, RTIC. ORION...etc.etc and there is no need to worry about locking up your coolers. Go to your favorite store and get the Coleman Extreme for $40 and it will keep ice long enough for most and if not go to the store every few days to get more as others have said :) Seriously search youtube for the comparisons, you will see you are wasting money and then having to worry about locking it up for fear of someone stealing it.

I had a cooler with beer in the back of my truck one time while fishing. When I made it back to the truck I had no cooler, no beer and somebody had left me an empty 18 pack box in the back of my truck.

I use padlocks and a tow chain locked to cargo ring in the truck bed. Its bulky but A) doubles as a light duty vehicle recovery option and B) would be very hard to cut with bolt cutters, unlike a cable lock. Someone with an angle grinder could swipe it easily but thats about it.

I had a cooler with beer in the back of my truck one time while fishing. When I made it back to the truck I had no cooler, no beer and somebody had left me an empty 18 pack box in the back of my truck.

LOLOL...sorry about that, the first 18 just weren't enough for us!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back