Talking Fresh Tracks now live on Amazon Prime

OK friends, it has taken a long time to get this through the Amazon firewall. After six months of trying, Matthew has loaded our first episode for free steaming on Amazon Prime.

Link below. Please leave comments on our Amazon Prime page if you enjoy our work. It helps a ton on the Amazon algorithm.

Season 5 -------> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0753S1LZ7/
    Season 4 -------> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07573NJC4/

Name:  Watch-on-Amazon.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  47.0 KB

Enjoy and thanks for watching. More episode to be loaded in the coming weeks.

If you are not an Amazon Prime member (isn't everyone?) go to this link and get a 30-day free trial.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 476
Size:  94.1 KB
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

This is awesome news! Congrats guys!

Sweet! I better share the link!

Nice!!!!!!!!!! Very excited to see that.

Finally installed the Prime app for iPad tonight. Our family has been a Prime customer for quite some time, but that was mostly for the (free) shipping benefits. Now I will get something I want out of it.

I didn't watch much of the episode, but for me tonight, not in HD. This could be my wifi acting up and not Prime.
    No one can go back and make a brand new start, however anyone can start from now and make a new ending.

I logged out and then back in........crystal clear images.
    No one can go back and make a brand new start, however anyone can start from now and make a new ending.

Help this country hick understand what Amazon Prime is and what's the advantage of say watching from youtube for free?
    I don't have a smart TV and don't enjoy watching shows on my phone. I watch your youtube channel at work (after hours, of course ) and sometimes on the computer at the house, but my ancient 'high speed' internet isn't too speedy at the house.
    Is the Amazon Prime something I should be looking into? What have I been missing?
    I'd say I only order something from Amazon 3 or 4 times a year, maybe? I could like ad free music...
    Thanks.

That's awesome news.

any news on upcoming episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by junior88 View Post
    any news on upcoming episodes?
    Season 5, episodes 2 and 3, as well as all of season 4 are all awaiting Amazon approval. Unless they get kicked back to us, there should be some (or a bunch) of episodes up this week. Amazon claims 2-4 days to publish, and today was day 1.

11. Default

WooHoo!

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Festus View Post
    Help this country hick understand what Amazon Prime is and what's the advantage of say watching from youtube for free?
    I don't have a smart TV and don't enjoy watching shows on my phone. I watch your youtube channel at work (after hours, of course ) and sometimes on the computer at the house, but my ancient 'high speed' internet isn't too speedy at the house.
    Is the Amazon Prime something I should be looking into? What have I been missing?
    I'd say I only order something from Amazon 3 or 4 times a year, maybe? I could like ad free music...
    Thanks.
    Amazon Prime is a subscription service costing $100 per year. For that, you get free two day shipping on most (but not all) Amazon products. Additionally, you get access to Amazon Music, which offers ad-free streaming for a lot of music (but far from everything). You also get Amazon Video, which offers free streaming of a whole lot of movies and tv shows, including now Fresh Tracks. The selection is similar to Netflix.

You can watch the videos on your computer or phone, but most people would be happier buying an Amazon Fire TV Stick for $40 that basically turns your TV into a smart TV. You can download an app and watch Youtube on your TV, as well as Netflix, Hulu, etc. You can still use the stick even if you don't subscribe to Prime, but you will not have access to Amazon's video library.

I find it a worth it, but I order from Amazon a lot and the free shipping alone saves me a ton of money. I very much prefer to watch stuff on Amazon because it has a much better interface than the Youtube app I use.

Hope that helps...

Season 5, episodes 2 and 3 are now live as well!

Season 5 -------> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0753S1LZ7/
    Season 4 -------> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07573NJC4/

Review submitted ... I might be the first!

I've already seen Season 4 on YouTube but I had it on in the background on Amazon Prime again last night for kicks.

Darn the missed shot on that nice Colorado mulie!

Started watching (again) and posted review today....thanks again Big Fin and Cornell for all the effort!!!
    "Never apologize for being a Patriot!"

As of yesterday, all of Seasons 5 and 4 are live on Amazon. Thanks for watching and leaving reviews!

Name:  Complete-Season-5-with-Amazon-2.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  65.7 KB

17. Default

Benge watched both seasons this weekend.

We need more seasons !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad_Alien View Post
    I second that. Me and the kids have watched em all. It is great they are up there. Thanks!
    "To all those who work come moments of beauty unseen by the rest of the world." - Norman Maclean

So, I'm sitting here watching the episode where Randy is hunting Montana elk and these bozos kill a bull on private land right in front of him. Randy, you said that you called the landowner, but I'm dying to know if anything else happened???

Quote Originally Posted by ajricketts View Post
    So, I'm sitting here watching the episode where Randy is hunting Montana elk and these bozos kill a bull on private land right in front of him. Randy, you said that you called the landowner, but I'm dying to know if anything else happened???
    As far as we know, nothing happened to them. Somewhere on here is the hunt journal that gives more detail, but there was nothing conclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad_Alien View Post
    We don't have anything else in the pipeline right now. The response on Amazon has been very good so we're investigating what else we can do to get content up.

Also, thank you all for the reviews everyone here has left on the videos. It helps us a ton to have such high ratings. I don't know exactly how much of a boost we get, but I'm sure when people are looking for hunting shows and their options are one show with 2.1 stars and us with the upper end of 4 or 5, we are the preferred option. I was looking at some of our stats earlier tonight and based on that info, I'm guessing somewhere in the realm of half of our viewers on Amazon are new to our content. We're doing about 2-3x better than I had initially projected, but there is still a bunch of room for growth.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornell2012 View Post
    As far as we know, nothing happened to them. Somewhere on here is the hunt journal that gives more detail, but there was nothing conclusive.
    This is one of the things I love about this site! Everyone here, as far as I can tell, is down to earth, good people, and no one is untouchable. Thanks for the follow up!

Keep it up! I added it to the watchlist. Even though I've seen them. We need more tc Hawkins 58 cal! Lol. Great stuff. I leave for my first elk hunt, in two days because of your show.