Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Fresh Tracks now live on Amazon Prime

So, I'm sitting here watching the episode where Randy is hunting Montana elk and these bozos kill a bull on private land right in front of him. Randy, you said that you called the landowner, but I'm dying to know if anything else happened???

As far as we know, nothing happened to them. Somewhere on here is the hunt journal that gives more detail, but there was nothing conclusive.

We need more seasons !!!!!!!

We don't have anything else in the pipeline right now. The response on Amazon has been very good so we're investigating what else we can do to get content up.

Also, thank you all for the reviews everyone here has left on the videos. It helps us a ton to have such high ratings. I don't know exactly how much of a boost we get, but I'm sure when people are looking for hunting shows and their options are one show with 2.1 stars and us with the upper end of 4 or 5, we are the preferred option. I was looking at some of our stats earlier tonight and based on that info, I'm guessing somewhere in the realm of half of our viewers on Amazon are new to our content. We're doing about 2-3x better than I had initially projected, but there is still a bunch of room for growth.

Thanks again!

As far as we know, nothing happened to them. Somewhere on here is the hunt journal that gives more detail, but there was nothing conclusive.

This is one of the things I love about this site! Everyone here, as far as I can tell, is down to earth, good people, and no one is untouchable. Thanks for the follow up!

Keep it up! I added it to the watchlist. Even though I've seen them. We need more tc Hawkins 58 cal! Lol. Great stuff. I leave for my first elk hunt, in two days because of your show.

Big Fin, What is your preferred method of support? I'm new to the forum (2 mos), youtube channel (1 mos), and podcast (6 mos) and really appreciate everything you do to support conservation, public lands, and the "on your own" hunting style. How do we best support you in this through your media and social media? Do you receive better publicity, funding, political clout through hits on youtube or amazon? I think it's obvious that more gets done on this forum than on the Facebook page however if it supports your effort, I'll spend some more time on facebook... Just wondering how we best support you and your message through our electronic activity? Thanks!

Is it possible that the guys that shot that big bull on private land in front of Randy had permission from the landowner?

Big Fin, What is your preferred method of support? I'm new to the forum (2 mos), youtube channel (1 mos), and podcast (6 mos) and really appreciate everything you do to support conservation, public lands, and the "on your own" hunting style. How do we best support you in this through your media and social media? Do you receive better publicity, funding, political clout through hits on youtube or amazon? I think it's obvious that more gets done on this forum than on the Facebook page however if it supports your effort, I'll spend some more time on facebook... Just wondering how we best support you and your message through our electronic activity? Thanks!

Any number of these will help us: 1) Keep enjoying content in whichever way works best for you. 2) Let us know if there's some other method of getting content out that you'd like to see. 3) Share with a friend or two if you know anyone that you think would like what we do. 4) Leave a review for us on Amazon. 5) Tell our sponsors what you think of us.

Looked around for a few minutes and couldn't find the answer to the question I'm about to ask, so I figured this would be an appropriate place to do so: With all the day-by-day YouTube series getting posted, and no new episodes on Amazon Prime for months, are there going to be any more "finished" episodes posted to Amazon?

Looked around for a few minutes and couldn't find the answer to the question I'm about to ask, so I figured this would be an appropriate place to do so: With all the day-by-day YouTube series getting posted, and no new episodes on Amazon Prime for months, are there going to be any more "finished" episodes posted to Amazon?

Yup. There are four in the cue right now, waiting for approval, with two more to be submitted for approval this week.

Yup. There are four in the cue right now, waiting for approval, with two more to be submitted for approval this week.

You just give and give :) LOL Thanks for all you do.

I've been listening to your ElkTalk podcasts lately gearing up for the 2019 season so I'm in a particularly grateful mood.

Hey Randy,

Without going back and relistening to the blacktail podcast with Jim and Sophie I think I remember mention of something special as far as video release goes with that hunt?

Really looking forward to seeing it. Can you give us an update on it?

Hey Randy,

Without going back and relistening to the blacktail podcast with Jim and Sophie I think I remember mention of something special as far as video release goes with that hunt?

Really looking forward to seeing it. Can you give us an update on it?

We are making a film from that hunt, called Rain Deer. We're close to a draft for critical review. I think it will go live in mid-January.

I am really excited about how it has turned out. Hope others like it when we make it public.

I like it when you post your latest videos on the forum here. That is the only time I seem to catch them

We are making a film from that hunt, called Rain Deer. We're close to a draft for critical review. I think it will go live in mid-January.

I am really excited about how it has turned out. Hope others like it when we make it public.

Awesome! That podcast was one of my favorites. Really looking forward to seeing it. Thanks for the update.

Been bingin' on your show ever since I discovered it. My extreme dislike of 99% of hunting shows left me wanting exactly what you deliver: heart-felt, passionate, articulate, respectful and intelligent. You and Steven Rinella have raised the bar...here's hoping others will follow. Continued Success, MT

My wife detests most hunting shows but loves the Randy Newburg series. When I started watching the episodes she said, "Randy's not that good of a hunter is he? It seems like he never kills anything!" That's when I had to explain that Randy does all the hunting on public land with no guide, no caged animals, and all DIY. Since then she has been hooked. I told her that I was going to put her in for a Utah Sheep and she told me that Randy would be invited before I was if she drew!

Thanks for a great show.

OK friends, it has taken a long time to get this through the Amazon firewall. After six months of trying, Matthew has loaded our first episode for free steaming on Amazon Prime.

Link below. Please leave comments on our Amazon Prime page if you enjoy our work. It helps a ton on the Amazon algorithm.

Season 5 -------> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0753S1LZ7/
Season 4 -------> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07573NJC4/

View attachment 73528

Enjoy and thanks for watching. More episode to be loaded in the coming weeks.

If you are not an Amazon Prime member (isn't everyone?) go to this link and get a 30-day free trial.
View attachment 73527
Have been awaiting the season 7 release, am looking forward to each episode. Also appreciate the content of the past seasons. The message regarding the motivation to hunt was well described during your son's moose hunt. Well stated. Thank you & your staff for your dedication to public land hunting.

Do you know when there will be more episodes will be uploaded I’ve binged watched them all so far?

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back