New guy from Mass

targetpanic

Hi guys,
New here. I've been lurking for a while and there is a lot of great info on this site.
I'm from Massachusetts (no that doesn't mean I live in Boston lol) Spend as much time hunting, fishing and shooting competitive archery as possible.
We are very limited as to what we can hunt in New England. I was fortunate enough to draw a NR moose tag in NH in 2014, have been applying in ME since 2002 and VT shortly after that. With the realization that I may never draw a tag in either of those states, I think it's time to start planning a trip out West. I have mule deer on my brain and it won't go away!!!

Unfortunately - I do live in Boston... Well, Medford actually and work in Boston, so close enough.

My only advice - DO IT! I've gone Elk hunting 3 years in a row, OTC / General tags, and am driving myself back to Montana again 2 weeks from tomorrow. I have a deer tag, but have never targeted muleys... Been thinking that one of my future trips needs to make them the first priority.

If you're ever unfortunate enough to be out in my area - I'm always up for grabbing a beer and a burger with another hunter.

Brendan

Unfortunately - I do live in Boston... Well, Medford actually and work in Boston, so close enough.

My only advice - DO IT! I've gone Elk hunting 3 years in a row, OTC / General tags, and am driving myself back to Montana again 2 weeks from tomorrow. I have a deer tag, but have never targeted muleys... Been thinking that one of my future trips needs to make them the first priority.

If you're ever unfortunate enough to be out in my area - I'm always up for grabbing a beer and a burger with another hunter.

Brendan

Thanks Brendan! Good luck in MT this year!

Hello from Southeastern Mass. I'd be interested in hearing about that moose hunt you were lucky enough to draw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back