MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

CVA Accura MR

Muley_Stalker

Gun is as new as can be. Only 5 shots taken on it. It's black with the Nitride barrel. It's also the package deal with scope and gun case. It only took 3 shots to zero it in. It also comes with......a two tool kit made by CVA to clean the breech plug completely. Also a Spinjag loader/cleaning jag. Also, 47 Barnes 250gr T-EZ bullets and three different type sabots. 50each. The Harvester CR sabots work the best in this gun as far as fit goes and they shot accurate too. As all Accuras, it comes with Quake sling too. I'll throw in a nice powder measure and 500-600 cleaning patches. Also, a couple of hundred primers. If you want them i'll include about 40 460gr NoExcuses bullets. All you need to get started but powder.

$400 and i'll split shipping charges with the buyer.
Pete

Super interested! Been looking at a few CVAS for the last two years. I'll be in Colorado sept10-24. If I can scrape up money from the laundry machine I would like to take it off your hands. Unless someone beats me to it.

Ok, if no one has taken by then it's yours. Contact me by email when you're ready. If we're going to meet in person I can give you a couple of pounds of Swiss powder if you want it. Also a couple of hundred primers too.

[email protected]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back