Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

American Prarie Reserve bought Two Crow. good news or bad?

APR would not be on my go to list for doves anyway, of course you agree as well.:D

sage grouse numbers are better than I anticipated....best numbers I have seen in years. in case anyone was wondering

must be the fault of the APR and the bison? they are indigenous and know better than to walk on grouse nests.

I called the APR and they said it would be a lottery draw system for the bison tags and that they are still working out the kinks. The lady I spoke to said that though they are still trying to grow the bison population, they think that they can start having a limited harvest because the population got above the minimum 1000 head threshold this year. Does this change anyone's mind who was skeptical of the APR?

sage grouse numbers are better than I anticipated....best numbers I have seen in years. in case anyone was wondering

Wet spring and good conditions across the range. Good to hear. I hope they can survive the drought and lack of feed going in to winter. Grouse populations are cyclical, and sage grouse require larger than average habitat for true abundance. This is why it's so important to keep the BLM plans for managing public land, and keep the state plans for management of the bird & habitat on state and private land.

BTW - No sage grouse hunting on APR. ;)

Back