Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jones39 View Post
    Thanks for all the input. I ended up going with the MR metcalf.
    Damned good pack.
    Fear the beard....

2. Default

Just be adviced:

MR Hunting line is delayed in shipping. Make sure retailer reeeeeally have it ready to ship. OpticPlanets says 1-2 weeks, but, I've been waiting on my Pintler since May. I'm not in a hurry, but, just passing the my experience. Drastic measure, have them send you a picture of the pack with a current newspaper, ala, Hollywood-hostage-scenario if it becomes that bad.

I don't own a Metcalf and may never own one for "my needs", but, if bank is full, I'd get one in a heart beat. All the readings and viewing on YouTube points me to this pack. If still not convinced the "other" is better...go to the Classified/Sell/ Trade forum and see how many MR packs are on sale vs other brands. Read the reasons why they are selling it. Good luck

Check out Exo. Well worth the money. I love my 5500

There are too many great pack specific companies out there to buy a pack made by a clothing company.

My Exo K3500 arrived the other day. Won't hunt with it until October, but put 30# in it to fit and it's a solid pack. I personally like a little flex which it has. Not enough that you notice it, but enough that it doesn't restrict movement. Very happy with my purchase. It won't be going back.
    What doesn't kill you, hunts like hell.

Mr. Jones. Too bad we didn’t get to put an elk in your pack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12