Caribou Gear Tarp

Leupold CDS Dial Delivery

noharleyyet

I'm guessing there was an extra high volume of dials ordered this summer. Placed mine June 5. Inquired about 2 1/2 weeks ago & the same day callback assured imminent delivery....nada yet. Called back just now and was #69 on the callback list.

..anyone else waiting?

Ordered mine 6-23 and received an email on 8-6 that said scheduled date 8-7 and promise date 8-30 so I just don't know when it will be here. I have thought about calling maybe I'll just wait a bit more.

I ordered 2 dials on 6/29. Saw that it said 3-5 weeks, so I waited until last week to call. Couldn't get through on phone without a 30-40 min wait, so I emailed them. They emailed back same day, said they had no idea why it was taking that long for my order and stated they would go out that day. I got them 2 days later.

So "prom date" means "promise date" and it should be here by that time?

I ordered mine on 06/17. Starting to get a bit nervous...

Ordered a zero stop MOA Turret today and was #39 on the list. Guess I called before you Harley.

Just received two dials last week. I had emailed them the info about a week and a half before. I was shocked they came so fast. I wasn't even sure they got my info since they didn't send a reply email that they were getting done

I ordered my nikon turrets 7 weeks ago I called today and they said normally no more than 5 weeks and they would have to check and call me back. I too was thinking about canceling

Just received two dials last week. I had emailed them the info about a week and a half before. I was shocked they came so fast. I wasn't even sure they got my info since they didn't send a reply email that they were getting done

That's pretty willy nilly customer service.

I received a call late this afternoon...seems I'm back on imminent delivery status again. No big deal, it'll arrive.

What email address are you guys using to inquire? I ordered mine on 7/4 and was told 5 weeks. I tried calling again and was number 55, so I hung up. I don't have that kind of time to wait around. I'm really hoping I get it in time for hunting season.

I waited almost three months and called. Something got screwed up with my order. Leupold apologized, refunded my money, and expedited a CDS in a week for me.

I'd say it's worth reaching out to their outstanding Customer Service!

Thanks for the info guys ill plan to order mine in December that way there's no question...... hopefully

I submitted the info for my free dial 8/7, they emailed an invoice last week that lists 4 item numbers with different delivery dates. I'm assuming I ordered the item listed as VX2-Custom Dial which shows a Req/Sched Date of 8/30 and a Prom Date of 9/13. There was no info in the email, just the attachment. The good/bad news is I'm not in a hurry since I didn't draw any tags this year.

I submitted the info for my free dial 8/7, they emailed an invoice last week that lists 4 item numbers with different delivery dates. I'm assuming I ordered the item listed as VX2-Custom Dial which shows a Req/Sched Date of 8/30 and a Prom Date of 9/13. There was no info in the email, just the attachment. The good/bad news is I'm not in a hurry since I didn't draw any tags this year.

Well I was being patient but this makes me want to call them. I ordered mine on 8-2 and haven't gotten anything but the immediate order confirmation.

I got thru today thanks to some tips from some hunt talkers. Current lead times are 8 -10 out, but there engraver was down. Should hopefully be fixed shortly. The rep I talked to said that had alot of orders placed this summer.

I preferred mine in march & received email for delivery last week in June. It showed up 2 days early.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back