Wyoming antelope unit 22 question

PA deer hunter

Does anyone know if Falxa Rd is a county rd where it joins Iragary Rd ? Johnson County mapserver says it is , but does not show up as a county rd. on Fish @ Game PDF map of the unit. Thanks in advance !

If your'e talking about the east end of Iragary Road there is a road that continues on from it and goes south on the county map and it shows that it's not a county maintained road, but it doesn't even have a name on the map I'm looking at on the computer. I'd do as NoWiser mentioned and call the county on that one since you say you have a map that says it is.

Johnson County map server is current and accurate. The Game and Fish PDF maps don't designate county roads.
Irigaray is county with CR 190 and CR76 coming off it before it hits Lower Sussex.

Last edited:
Thanks for advice guys. I believe cr 190 is what I was referring to. Going out for second time on a leftover license. Looks like plenty of room to roam with the right tools. Have a hma permit for Cooke Rd. Think I will call county just to cover all bases. Hopefully have a pic to post ! Thanks again.

Ask for their road dept supervisor, thats where i eventually ended up when I went to the courthouse last season. Threw them for a loop when I wouldn't settle for "I think ....".

The johnson county road map on their GIS site is not accurate or helpful. It shows roads that appear to public but are not. Get a WY gazetteer and that will show the actual CR numbers and as you enter a new CR there will be a sign with that CR number.

Back