Yeti GOBOX Collection

Around The World and Here I Am.

CO_MTNMan

Let me just say hello to everyone on the forum. My name is Clint and I'm originally from Colorado. I grew up hunting and fishing and when I graduated school I was lucky enough to follow my dreams and become a hunting guide. I worked in Colorado, Texas, North Dakota, and even Alaska. I was lucky enough to help individuals chase their dreams on elk, mule deer, antelope, whitetail, black bear, coastal brown bears, hogs, and waterfowl. I did that for a few years then wanted to chase another dream of mine and joined the United States Marine Corps. I have lucky enough to travel the world during my service ( some friendly and some not). Moving across the country and switching duty stations has also allowed me to hunt our great country from coast to coast again. My time in the Marines is coming to an end and my family and I have decided to settle down in Nevada for awhile. I was fortunate enough to draw a NV 111-113 early mule deer tag this year and will keep the forum updated on how that goes.
Good luck to everyone this season!

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for your service to our country. Good luck on your Nevada mule deer tag. Looking forward to your hunt update in the future.

Welcome and thank you for your service! I hope you have a great season..looking forward to hearing your story on filling your Nevada tag :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back