Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Nice Blackie

nube

iCPajVE.jpg

Nube, the way this is posted borders on infringement of OYOA advertisement protocol. Are you showing a nice bear you personally hunted, or pumping business ?

Nube, the way this is posted borders on infringement of OYOA advertisement protocol. Are you showing a nice bear you personally hunted, or pumping business ?

What business? I don't guide bears nor am I an outfitter for bears.
Always guy like you in the bunch isn't there......

I was thinking the same. That head is massive
No idea on skull size to be honest. Never scored him but I am sure he's got to be around 20 or more with that crease in the skull like that. An old bear for sure

What business? I don't guide bears nor am I an outfitter for bears.
Always guy like you in the bunch isn't there......

I have to agree with Gunner46 a little bit. I don't know all the rules but it seemed more like an advertisement for your .com than the bear since there was no story or description in the post.

Do I need to repeat what I said in post 7 again Melman or can you read yourself? As far as I remember I have put piles of pictures on this site in the past and yet to have people complain about it except for this thread. And it's a black bear that had to get you boys riled up lol Wow!

Nube I shot a 20 2/16 black bear in 2015 and yours is certainly bigger. Got to be close to 21

I think they're just talking about all the posts you've had with showing your success. I love the rams you posted got to admit I just hope to punch a tag on a ram in my life. And your whitetail post was nothing short of amazing either. That's a great blackie there isn't to many like him in Montana. I love the pics man keep them things a coming if some people can't just enjoy and turn it into something it's not then piss on em. I'm a picture guy myself but I will say I like a story to they are just as enjoyable. Congrats on your success.

Nube I shot a 20 2/16 black bear in 2015 and yours is certainly bigger. Got to be close to 21

It's probably hard to tell from a pic especially on a bear. I actually didn't even keep the skull. I'm not a guy that would enter it in a book anyways but you got me curious now. Pretty sure I chucked the skull but I will have to look. It was a good one anyways. Real blocky body on him

I think they're just talking about all the posts you've had with showing your success. I love the rams you posted got to admit I just hope to punch a tag on a ram in my life. And your whitetail post was nothing short of amazing either. That's a great blackie there isn't to many like him in Montana. I love the pics man keep them things a coming if some people can't just enjoy and turn it into something it's not then piss on em. I'm a picture guy myself but I will say I like a story to they are just as enjoyable. Congrats on your success.

Story wasn't much anyways but if you want I will tell it to ya. I was driving down the lease road and saw him coming up a cutline. I got out of the truck and ran up to the cutline as he was just getting to the road. Shot him at 15 yards when he walked out.... I thought Montana had lots of bears?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omcqueen
Back