Around the world and ended up here

CO_MTNMan

I would like to start off by saying hello to all. My name is Clint and I have found myself in almost every corner of our country and even a few around the world. I grew up in Colorado and was hunting since I can remember. After high school I lived out my dreams and became a hunting guide working across the country. I guided elk, muley, antelope, coastal brown bear, hog, whitetail, and waterfowl. I was fortunate enough to work for amazing outfitters in Colorado, Texas, North Dakota, and Alaska. I then had another dream and decided to join the United States Marine Corps. I've been around the globe during my service in some friendly and exotic places, and places that were not so friendly filled with combat. I've been fortunate enough to hunt while in the service and have seen the bounty this great country has to offer in many of states. I'm currently stationed and an instructor for the Mountain Warfare Training Center and reside in Nevada. My time in the service is coming to an end after nearly a decade and my family and I have decided to stay in Nevada for awhile. I have been fortunate enough to draw a NV 111-113 mule deer tag this year and will start my scouting next weekend. I'll keep the forum informed on how that goes. If you have a helpful hint on that area shoot me a message, hunters helping hunters is a great thing that has become taboo apparently. Maybe/hopefully not on this forum.

Good luck to everyone this season.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back