Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Some of the sheep I've killed

nube

Thought i would post a few pics of my rams. I have a very special late season tag this year for Archery and hope to connect again on another big ram.
ObPCUdM.jpg

hUxjaiZ.jpg

VWrMA6z.jpg

HCVqRdw.jpg

6HkFFmq.jpg

fZ452ov.jpg

K1KDvQe.jpg

k4P3yo4.jpg

UTMYCiR.jpg

AOtRNfo.jpg

wv76Fua.jpg

e8vweb4.jpg

zMpESbu.jpg

Man, those are amazing sheep! A number of dream hunts there I'd say. Good luck with your archery hunt this year, looking forward to the report already.

I think I figured it out with so many bighorns and you are in Alberta it appears!! Man one of these days. This year was my 39th year in a row applying for a bighorn and a moose tag here in Montana and I have never yet been fortunate enough to draw ONE!

David

The quote Doc Holliday, "that's it, now I hate him"

Seriously though, that's awesome.

Great sheep nube , good luck on the 408 tag, any of your rams from previous taken with a bow? What's your goal, 180? Have you gotten the last ram back from your taxi?

Man do you realize how lucky you are to be able to do that. Some serious jealousy going on in my mind right now. Beautiful sheep... I just want one.

Great sheep nube , good luck on the 408 tag, any of your rams from previous taken with a bow? What's your goal, 180? Have you gotten the last ram back from your taxi?

Never hunted them with a bow so I am a bit excited with this draw. I think my goal is 170 and up but it will be hard to pass any sheep within bow range especially near the end of the hunt. I have a buddy with a tag as well with me that has shot a few and he says he will be flinging arrows at anything legal so it should be fun. Looks like you got a good Mule deer picked out. Hope you do well this season. And no I havn't got my ram back from the taxidermist. I have the cape tanned is all right now. I am kinda out of room and waiting on a business deal to see if I can afford a new house or not in the next couple years. I also wanted to get a double mount done with another ram so I hope I can get it done this year!

How's the hunting around Canmore, I hear the sheep are over the counter for residents there? Having lived for years in Lake Louise i'm dying to move back

After seeing your Whitetail pics and now this! I guess I'm moving to Alberta then

How's the hunting around Canmore, I hear the sheep are over the counter for residents there? Having lived for years in Lake Louise i'm dying to move back

Lots of sheep there but bow only

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back