Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

And so it begins! 28 days till takeoff!

jvanhoy

I love this time of year. 28 days till we head to WY for archery elk. Time to start washing clothes and getting packed. My wife will stroke out when she gets home in a minute.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-17-16-24-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-08-17-16-24-32.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 342
We are right there with you except me and my wife are headed to Colorado. So we have twice as much stuff :rolleyes:!!!Also we will be there in 28 days if we hit no traffic issues. 28 hours of driving that will probably take 30 that I am not looking forward to! Good luck to all and safe travels!

We are right there with you except me and my wife are headed to Colorado. So we have twice as much stuff :rolleyes:!!!Also we will be there in 28 days if we hit no traffic issues. 28 hours of driving that will probably take 30 that I am not looking forward to! Good luck to all and safe travels!

Same to you that's about the same drive we have.

I've been hunting for 2 days now :cool: But I have to use my old bow since I got dicked twice on here and need that money to get my new one and pro staff position. :mad:

I've been hunting for 2 days now :cool: But I have to use my old bow since I got dicked twice on here and need that money to get my new one and pro staff position. :mad:

Just keep texting Randy 313131. Eventually, he will get tired of your text and give you his bow to stop. I think that's how the give away works, anyway. But, I could be wrong....

Just keep texting Randy 313131. Eventually, he will get tired of your text and give you his bow to stop. I think that's how the give away works, anyway. But, I could be wrong....

I texted Tony696969 and got a video of a donkey show sent to my phone :hump: (No, it's not the circus LOL)

Good luck buddy. I have 4 weeks until I'm headed north for Bullwinkle. Actually gonna go fire the rifle tomorrow for the last time until it's packed headed north. I wanna lay hands on that monster elk rack when you get back....

Good luck buddy. I have 4 weeks until I'm headed north for Bullwinkle. Actually gonna go fire the rifle tomorrow for the last time until it's packed headed north. I wanna lay hands on that monster elk rack when you get back....

That's awesome I was gonna text ya and see when you were leaving. That's going to be a great hunt. We will get together when we get back and swap story's. Good luck buddy!

I very much look forward to my 26 hour drive. The anticipation of the hunt is part of all the fun, just like range time and gear packing. The drive out I get to leave all the stress and problems at home, by the time I get to Colorado I am ready to hit the mountain.

Good luck to everyone this season.

Good luck if it's your first hunt out west you will love it!

Not our first Western hunt, but it is our first hunt with archery equipment. We have been shooting most days since January, have our gear prepped, and scheduled three long weekends to hunt.

The waiting is almost unbearable. We looked at a bunch of Facebook scouting in pictures last night. Didn't help.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back