MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Leupold TBR 1000 issues.....

Big Slick

I bought a new battery for my range finder today, as I couldn't read the yardage at the bottom after ranging a target. After changing the battery I have the same issue. I hit the mode button to run it through some changes to see if it helped. Now it will not go back to TBR and is in bow mode. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Call Leupold they have great customer service and if that doesnt work they will get you a new one. Top notch company with the dealings i have had with them.

I'm going to call them today. The battery power and yardage isn't reading even after changing the resolution setting. Thanks for the advice.

Have the same problem with mine and just sent it back in on Monday. Hoping they replace it with a newer version.

I had a similar issuse with my TBR 1000. I called Leupold and told them the issue and that I bought it used and they said to send it in anyway. They said turnaround time was quick so I'd have it back to hunt. About a week later I got a box in the mail and when I opened it, it was a brand new 1200i TBR, free of charge.

Getting me all excited John! I hope that's what they do, cause that TBR 1000 has been a pain from day one!

I had a string of bad luck with the 1000, sent in 3 of them. Got upgraded to the 1200 last time. I won't say turnaround was quick, and each time I called into customer service it literally took them at least 24 hours to get back to me. I think the product works fine, but I can't say I am happy at all with customer service at Luepold.

I had a string of bad luck with the 1000, sent in 3 of them. Got upgraded to the 1200 last time. I won't say turnaround was quick, and each time I called into customer service it literally took them at least 24 hours to get back to me. I think the product works fine, but I can't say I am happy at all with customer service at Luepold.

Seems like Leupold treated you pretty good. mtmuley

Seems like Leupold treated you pretty good. mtmuley

Without ranting or hijacking the thread, I have had much better customer service experiences with other companies. My rangefinder works well and I'll use it till it dies and replace it.

Back