Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Which headlamp?

mattfly77

I have tried several headlamps in the past and haven't been impressed. I'm looking for one that sends some light down range and maybe has a few different settings, and doesn't have a rechargeable battery.
Which ones have you guys used and been satisfied with?

I have a princeton tec vizz and a black diamond spot. The spot throws better light but is fussy and you have to lock it or it will turn on in your pack or pocket. The vizz is good. Simple and bright. Easy to use. If I lost both I'd buy the vizz again.

I use a princeon tec vizz. It has a red, and a spot and regular light that are dimable and they do stand behind their products, it said lifetime warranty,and after a year it quit working called them up and they gave me a return authorization and about two weeks later a brand new one showed up in the mail.

I have a cheap Princeton and a streamlight rechargeable. The Streamlight was a prize and it is nice to be able to charge it usb or a/c but it is heavy and bulky comparatively. The Princeton was issued to me in the Army and I have taken it on trips all over the world (including 2 deployments). It is bright, light and batteries last so long as to not be an issue. I love that joker ;)

Ill second the el cheapo energizer. Bought for a few bucks and has red and three light modes uses standard AAA and is light. I have a black diamond but doesn't have red which I love to use in the mornings heading in.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back