First 20 Rounds Down The Barrel!

LandDiver

Had another great morning with Sawtooth breaking in my new rifle. I used Federal's blue box 130g bullets for the break in process of my Bergara B-14 Timber chambered in 270.

Bullets 16, 17, & 18 are shown at 100 yards. We saved the last 2 for some fun. Once again I had the pleasure of learning a lot from Sawtooth, as he explained everything to me, and the different point of views others may have on breaking in a new rifle, or lack there of. Can't wait to get another box through the barrel, and hopefully watch these groups get tighter and tighter. I wasn't aiming dead center, I was actually aiming for the top left corner if I remember correctly. So I still have a lot of improvement on my end to do. Never the less I had a blast. Got the chance to chat and laugh with a fellow man/hunter, instead of talking to other spouses (women lol) about life ha ha!

I also got to shoot one of Sawtooth's cool little rifle/handgun. It's no longer produced and you could tell the age of it just by looking at it. I wish I would have remembered the details, but all I know is that it would make packing it around in the mountains chasing deer a whole lot lighter ha ha.

Thanks again Sawtooth! Really appreciate your time.

With that said, who's ready to September?! I know I am!! Have a great week everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 233
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back