Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hunt Talk Fantasy Football League

Looks like I have my work cut out for me in this league after that draft. I have a pretty decent tight end for trade, need RB, WR or QB

PLAYOFFS!!!!!

Justin, concerned about your #1 RB? I happen to see his backups disappeared off the waiver wire........

Sly dog, Duke Johnson to the rescue. Messed up seeding when the 1 seed plays the only team that’s scored more points than them! Haha

It is a pretty good league and has been pretty competitive this year. Just wish the nfl would get their chit together so I could watch it again.

What a rollercoaster those games were yesterday. I thought I had Justin beat half a dozen times, and the chaos would break out.

Most of all I would like to give a big screw you to Mark Ingram for that last minute, unnecessary touchdown.

Here I saw the title of the thread, and I my head drifted to.... this was going to be we put together team's of our favorite hunt talkers, and scored points based on what they bagged during the season. :D

Can you tell its been a few years since I watched football?

This league is rigged! Commissioner in the Ship?

Ross, yesterday was the first day I rooted for the Pats since their super bowl vs the Rams.

Oh, glorious day.

PlKEKFl.jpg

Congrats to Schaaf in one league and Bennett in the other league!!

41 days until it’s back! I am in again if we’re playing again this year.

Back