OnXmaps Help

isu22andy

Hey guys a little new at the OnXmaps thing. I just purchased the premium membership for 30 bucks and was hoping that would show me the private and public ground of Wyoming... Now when Im on my maps it says I can choose 5 states but in order to see the public I have to buy the additional layer and go Elite??? Is this right or did I do something wrong at checkout ? Not very useful when all I can see is the topo, roads, and the hunt units If I cant tell what is public or private!

Is the membership 30 a year, then you have buy the monthly state info on top of it ?

Last edited:
OnX change their pricing model this year. One state is premium membership at $29.99 but to purchase more then one state is now the elite package which is $99. Something about Apple store policy. You use to be able to purchase three states before needing the elite package. As mention by Jcs271 contact OnX and they can confirm what you purchase. Their support line is very good.

5 minutes later the guys at OnyX got me fixed up ! There must be an activation period.

Onyx.jpg What are the white dash lines ? Two tracks ? I assume not all these are public.

Back