RMEF banquet with my boys.

7mm08mo

So I took all three of my boys to the banquet this year here in central Missouri ages 15, 10, and 7. We had a great time the oldest went last year and now all three are planning how much money to bring next year. We had a presentation from the MDC on elk in our state and how they are faring, and if things continue we could have a limited season in 3-5 years hopefully. They brought their own money to spend as they work for my wife helping with her business in the summer here are the results. The oldest won on a $20 raffle a sig sauer 1911 in 45 acp, the middle had a good time and the youngest won a lifetime hunting and fishing license. What luck the only thing I won was what I bid high enough on and that was a pair of kenetrek mountain extremes, 3 pairs of kenetrek socks, and a pair of kenetrek gaiters all one package. Here are a few pics.

Attachments

• IMG_5347.jpg
    IMG_5347.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1195.jpg
    IMG_1195.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 98
I have found if I go into and edit the photo, then crop it, and resave it, it will post normally when uploaded from my Iphone. You don't need to crop it much, just enough to change the picture and resave.

I am surprised that they let a 15 year old buy a raffle ticket for a pistol. Seems like it would run into some legal issues of having to have someone else 21 or older put it into their name so he could claim his prize.

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back