PEAX Equipment

Mayweather - McGregor fight

I was going to bet on Conor but the odds dropped a lot after that phony media tour because Conor destroyed him. Conor has the youth, the power, the size, the heart that not one boxer currently fighting has even half of and the confidence. He has all the confidence in the world, so it's hard to doubt him. I think the best is behind us and the fight could be another dud like Pacquiao though :(

Floyd is the most deceiving mofo of all time, always baiting us in to buy the pay per view to see him get his ass kicked, but in reality we all know he will point fight his way to a decision without either fighter getting a black eye.

Can't stand Mayweather, but in the boxing ring he is going to put a whoopin' on McGregor. Hopefully McGregor lands a perfect punch on Mayweather's button and shows us all anything can happen on any given day!

Glad to see everyone is on the same page as me. A few people have told me McGregor is going to kill him and Im just like are you kidding me?? MMA yea he would but this is a boxing match against the best defensive boxer of all time. Love to see him catch him and win but its not gonna happen.

This is just a spectacle to me. It's going to make them both a ton of money and honestly I think they should get as money as they can.

I really hope that Mcgregor can get extraordinarily lucky and do something to make this fight interesting, but Mayweather is one of the best boxers of all time. He's also a piece of human garbage, but there's nothing I can do about that.

There's a part of me that hopes Mcgregor bites down hard on the mouth piece, puts Mayweather in the corner and uses his size and strength really grind on him. Get him into clinches and toss him around the ring a bit, just to show Floyd that in a real fight he'd get murdered.

I've got neither, I don't care to watch two human piles of shit in a round circle love tapping each other for $100 let alone cheer for one of those low life human beings.

I'm not sure why this is so hyped. Apparently the new UFC owners are trying to get some of their billions spent back in their pocket. Dana White may be the new Vince McMahon.

Can't stand Mayweather, but in the boxing ring he is going to put a whoopin' on McGregor. Hopefully McGregor lands a perfect punch on Mayweather's button and shows us all anything can happen on any given day!
Well, they said that Trump could never win the Presidency....

McGregor is gonna knock him out within the first three rounds.........or pay for running his mouth the rest of the fight.:D

I wish they'd pull one of those ridiculous, simultaneous knock-outs early in the fight, then they'd both look like idiots...well, like bigger idiots than they already are.

Was talking about this upcoming fight with a good buddy the other day.
He said Mayweather is so smart and sooo money driven he will get knocked out on purpose and throw this fight.
Rematch will be in one year and Mayweather with train hard and destroy MacGregor in the second fight---thus cashing two 100 million dollar checks and staying relevant for 2-5 more years. I thought that was an interesting take--- Wouldn't be a bad move financially.....

Too many old schoolers on here. McGregor is gonna effing kill that piece of shit boxer guy.

As much of a POS as Mayweather is I doubt he will loose to a non-boxer. He would never take a match where his perfect record might be at risk. If this was an MMA fight it would be no contest McGregor would beat the crap out of him.
Those who pay the $100 for pay-per-view are going to be very disappointed I think.

I placed a $50 bet that floyd wins by unamious decision and $50 that conor wins inside 4 rounds. I'd prefer Conor clips him so I win $400 instead of $115!

I believe if McGregor does anything outside the rules of boxing he forfeits his prize money. That's my point. mtmuley

Which has nothing to do with the entertainment value of him doing it. Of course he isn't going to leg kick Mayweather...or win for that matter.

Side note, Mayweather will do what he always seems to do, score points, not get ko'd, and win.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back