Ben Lamb

This is Greta. She's 7 weeks old and like ants, sticks and her big sister who is quite put out with Greta's existence.

She's smart as a whip & is already learning sit, come, potty & no. We expect great things of her next fall. With the drought as bad as it is this year, it seems like a good time to train and expose her to the sporting life.

Also, she loves her stuffed pheasant, especially while killing it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

She looks like a winner. Now you have another reason to take out your collection of Side X Sides.

Our Lab is going on 9 and I miss the pup in her. Just not the potty training part. Good looking dog!

Rough & ready men turn to puddles at the sight of puppies.

This is a certainty.

Tyler, you're on.

image.jpg

It's a deal! I'll bring the dog and some local brew, while leaving my politics and opinions in Hoosier-land.

Great looking pup! Grats to the Lamb family! Lets just hope Greta is the Black dog of the family with respect to politics. :D

Great looking pup! Grats to the Lamb family! Lets just hope Greta is the Black dog of the family with respect to politics. :D

Truth be told, our older lab mix, Gracie, is an editor for brietbart. We dont like to talk about it around the dinner table.

Back