Ben Lamb

This is Greta. She's 7 weeks old and like ants, sticks and her big sister who is quite put out with Greta's existence.

She's smart as a whip & is already learning sit, come, potty & no. We expect great things of her next fall. With the drought as bad as it is this year, it seems like a good time to train and expose her to the sporting life.

Also, she loves her stuffed pheasant, especially while killing it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

She looks like a winner. Now you have another reason to take out your collection of Side X Sides.

Our Lab is going on 9 and I miss the pup in her. Just not the potty training part. Good looking dog!

Rough & ready men turn to puddles at the sight of puppies.

This is a certainty.

Tyler, you're on.

image.jpg

It's a deal! I'll bring the dog and some local brew, while leaving my politics and opinions in Hoosier-land.

Great looking pup! Grats to the Lamb family! Lets just hope Greta is the Black dog of the family with respect to politics. :D

Great looking pup! Grats to the Lamb family! Lets just hope Greta is the Black dog of the family with respect to politics. :D

Truth be told, our older lab mix, Gracie, is an editor for brietbart. We dont like to talk about it around the dinner table.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back