As per previous offers, is there still any interest in a UK deer hunt?

I gave you all a number, placed the numbers in a random number generator, and the first name out was Brymore!

So, please get in touch and we will figure something out, we can discuss the donation to your preferred organisation, dates, duration, quarry, accommodation available in the area etc
I will do my best to get you a buck.....but they are wild animals at the end of the day!

To the others, i appreciate it's a long way off, but time can go pretty quickly, so this time next year i will do the same offer again for 2019.....all being well!

Happy New Year to all.

Cheers

Richard

I’m definitely interested but my in my post I asked for 2019. 2018 is booked due to several family events and a minor upcoming surgery for me.

If you need to redraw for 2019 I understand.

I’m definitely interested but my in my post I asked for 2019. 2018 is booked due to several family events and a minor upcoming surgery for me.

If you need to redraw for 2019 I understand.

OK, this is my mistake, too much festive spirit consumed on New Years Eve i guess (not really, i only had 3 pints!) but i missed Brymoore's post, so to be fair Brymoore will be joining me in 2019, if things change for him i will draw again for 2019.

So, i will do another draw for 2018....watch this space.....see new thread https://onyourownadventures.com/hun...places-previous-threads&p=2672868#post2672868

Cheers

Richard

Last edited:
OK, this is my mistake, too much festive spirit consumed on New Years Eve i guess (not really, i only had 3 pints!) but i missed Brymoore's post, so to be fair Brymoore will be joining me in 2019, if things change for him i will draw again for 2019.

So, i will do another draw for 2018....watch this space.

Cheers

Richard

Richard, I'll have to pull my name from the list...my sister decided she needed to get engaged on New Year's Eve and I'll have to divert my extra hunting funds to attend her wedding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back