OnXmaps

mlmtx01

If I buy an elite membership on my computer, will that allow me to access the same information on the app? I am really wondering what would be best for me? App, Chip, or computer stuff? I'm new to all of this.
Marshall

I just got it a week ago. been adding points on the computer and they instantly show on my phone. add them on my phone and see them on the computer. very cool! can't wait to use it in the field. curious how well the map downloads.

One major weakness of the app currently is you can't import waypoints from your gps or from Google Earth (or any other type of file for that matter). You used to be able to do it in the previous version, but not with the most recent release. A lot of times I like to do my scouting using Google Earth, mark some waypoints, and then import them into the OnXMaps app... but you currently can't do that. They say they are working on it for the future, but i don't know how long that will be. I find the chip used with a handheld device to be most dependable. Just my two cents :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back