Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

The last Henry post

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
JLS, I am sorry. I can not imagine what you guys went through. My girls are 6 and 7, it bothers me to think we only have a few more years together.

In many years, when it is your time to pass from this world, I hope a familiar friend greets you with bright eyes and a wet nose, ready to go hunting again. Thank you for sharing your memories and adventures over the years.

Dogs hold a special bond beyond description or definition. I am sadden by your loss. A wealth of fond memories will continue.

-Charles

Last edited:
Tried to send a pm but your inbox was full. Just talked to you about him the other day. He was a rock star. He wasn't just a dog. He was your best friend and hunting partner. We all can sympathize and feel your pain. I'm getting choked up and fighting tears trying to type. Memories of my dog come to mind.

I hope everyone is ok. My condolences go out to you and your family. That can't be understated.

That picture of him running in the snow with his ears flopping is a great one. I for one enjoy seeing all the pics.

Henry was a well loved dog, and JLS family member who leaves us all with fond memories.

Jason- I am so sorry to read this. Terrible to lose a family member like this. There will definitely be a hole in you and your families lives.

This will forever be known as Henry's Rock, complete with chukars.

IMG_0021.jpg

Back