Caribou Gear Tarp

What do these 2 bucks score?

I love trying to score deer, I don't mean to start an argument here. I just like comparing my guess with that of others, thank you!
[video=youtube_share;vcCHGUlI1r8]https://youtu.be/vcCHGUlI1r8[/video]

lol didn't your last thread get locked with this exact same topic... I'm sorry, I get your intentions and the thread getting outta hand is out of your control, good looking deer tho!

Last edited:
On the last thread I was under the assumption that you would only take the buck if he was a certain score. I kind of started a shit storm and I apologize for that.

No idea on score, good luck if you decide to pursue though! They look like nice bucks to me.

I love trying to score bucks as well, I'd say the first is 153 ish and the second 165. Just my opinion for what it's worth.

Decent first mule deer buck for someone but they need another year or two.

There's times when i guess the scores pretty well and others when i'm really not that close. This guy looks like a solid 170 class buck to me. He's got some nice stuff going on in that rack of his that makes him the kind that i sometimes, especially early in a good LE type hunt, don't want to find or run into right away. If a guy has a shop full of that kind and better bigger racked deer, then why not hunt and look, hope to come across a monster? Hard to do but i've passed those kind of bucks to take the nicer bucks that i have. To each his own on that! Try passing a buck you know or figure is 30" wide. That's really tuff but big or small, they got to float your boat and if what it is makes you happy, take em!.

To me, it looks like the first buck would score higher than the second. Maybe I'm blind though. I would kill the first buck over the second.

YOU GUYS ARE CLUELESS! Neither of those bucks would score above 120 3/8ths. You can't score a buck in velvet anyway... :) Just kidding. I am not the best at scoring mule deer bucks but can get pretty close on whitetail. Nice looking bucks though.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back