First lite Obsidian Pant

NCSU_Lewis

Anybody here put the obsidian pant through the paces? I don't have a retailer close, but need some new early season pants for hot a humid NC archery season. Thanks for your input.

No paces but seem like good pants. Fit more like older Kanabs..much better fit than Kanab 2.0. Plenty of pockets (a couple zippered), comes with suspenders, stretch fabric gussets strategically located. Light and breathable for early seasons or layer for colder. The solids are 20 bucks less...I went with the conifer.

No paces but seem like good pants. Fit more like older Kanabs..much better fit than Kanab 2.0. Plenty of pockets (a couple zippered), comes with suspenders, stretch fabric gussets strategically located. Light and breathable for early seasons or layer for colder. The solids are 20 bucks less...I went with the conifer.

This.

I have owned the original kanabs, the 2.0's, and now the obsidieons. I have worn them a handful of times in 80-100 degrees hikes and I think they are the best hands down out of the 3. I will be wearing them in August and September this year for sure.

Back