Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

join me

old man

I see a lot of hunters looking for company, so here is the chance. looks like i will be solo for most of the time this year so any one may join me on any of my Wyo. hunts this year. Flexible with times at the present. have unit 7-6 Elk, unit 15-3 Deer and unit 29-7 Antelope. plan on archery and rifle for Elk, just rifle for others. PM if interested.

I see a lot of hunters looking for company, so here is the chance. looks like i will be solo for most of the time this year so any one may join me on any of my Wyo. hunts this year. Flexible with times at the present. have unit 7-6 Elk, unit 15-3 Deer and unit 29-7 Antelope. plan on archery and rifle for Elk, just rifle for others. PM if interested.

You are all going to miss out on great story telling. I have always been told that i should wright a book on my adventures.

Well after your last adventure in Wyo. where your GPS batteries died and you lost your keys and then sliding down the muddy, snowy road in your rental...someone could very well have quite a story to tell their friends about hunting with.
Hope you find someone to take you up on your offer.
Good luck to you and stay safe.

Back