PEAX Equipment

Teutonic Tuesday

One day John. One day! :D

Thanks guys.

Tyler - the leather covered pad would be lovely. A friend had one done in sharkskin - tres magnifique, tres coûteux as well!

That gun is very cool. Question since I'm not fully educated on that level of finish on a gun - but it looks like there are 3 pins next to the action (in the 4th picture). Are those a repair job on the stock? If so, they aren't noticeable in the other photos.

I'm glad they aren't safe queens.

That gun is very cool. Question since I'm not fully educated on that level of finish on a gun - but it looks like there are 3 pins next to the action (in the 4th picture). Are those a repair job on the stock? If so, they aren't noticeable in the other photos.

I'm glad they aren't safe queens.

Good eye.

Yes, that's an old stock repair. You can see the crack leading away from the action. I don't think they're pins, just some spots on the wood but will triple check this evening. There are a few small issues with the stock which was expected, so I'll likely be refinishing it & freshen up the checkering

For $350, Ceasar can hook you up!! :D

$350 is a lot of kibble. The gun fund is well below zero for a while. There may or may not be another large expense that will be showing up in a couple of weeks, and Momma's already mentioning what she'd like for her birthday.

Is that the one you're going to let me borrow on my Sweet Grass trip in late September, I get all your pretty shotguns confused?

My god Magnum, Jerry Brown has confiscated all of yours?

Sad. Very mean moonbeam.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back