Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Teutonic Tuesday

$350 is a lot of kibble. The gun fund is well below zero for a while. There may or may not be another large expense that will be showing up in a couple of weeks, and Momma's already mentioning what she'd like for her birthday.
At least you have a gun fund...

I have a gun fund, you have the best hunting partners a fella could ask for. I'd say you're ahead. ;)
I'll try to remember that this week when the first installment for tuition is due. ;) :D That said, my life did get a bit simpler on Saturday. The both can handle and shoot the new 243 Win well enough that I'll only need to pack on gun into the blind this year! First, trigger pull Super K (youngest) about got rocked off the seat. Then got a big smile on his face when he peered at the target and realized he'd cut the bulls-eye!

I'll try to remember that this week when the first installment for tuition is due. ;) :D That said, my life did get a bit simpler on Saturday. The both can handle and shoot the new 243 Win well enough that I'll only need to pack on gun into the blind this year! First, trigger pull Super K (youngest) about got rocked off the seat. Then got a big smile on his face when he peered at the target and realized he'd cut the bulls-eye!

That is awesome. Seriously, as I get older, the more I realize what not having kids has cost. :)

Took the gun out to the trap range this weekend.

18 & 18 with the under barrel

12 & 15 with the over.

Took a while to figure out where it wants to shoulder, but once I did, I was smacking birds easily. It's good enough for bird season! I'll add 1/2 an inch and a the new pad to it after hunting season.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back