Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

I had the same final gripe, but in reality I get way more than $100 of value out of just having it for one state. I don't know how I could have hunted WY this year without it.
    Elitist Hunter

"Never let schooling [work] get in the way of your education" - Mark Twain

Seems like they could have a few different levels
    1 state
    3 states
    6 states
    All states
    or something like that.

Put the phone in airplane mode then start onx, then put onx into offline mode.
    Last edited by WapitiBob; 10-30-2018 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WapitiBob View Post
    Put the phone in airplane mode then start onx, then put onx into offline mode.
    Yes, I'm aware of that, but for several other reasons, specific to this location and situation, I generally wanted cell coverage, but not for OnX.

Probably doesn't help but I use onX all the time with it "offline" even though there is available service and the app never uses that service, on both android and iphone. You can also disable data usage on an app specific basis depending on type of phone.

6. Default

I have downloaded several 5 mile sections for my hunt in unit 66 3rd season. When I go to offline mode, will the app automatically take me to the correct download based on my location or will I have to scroll through and locate the one I'm in?

It will take you there seamlessly. If you download some 10 mile maps you will have those a available for the drive in or if you decide to check out some other areas.
    Last edited by WapitiBob; 10-30-2018 at 04:46 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WapitiBob View Post
    It will take you there seamlessly. If you download some 10 mile maps you will have those a available for the drive in or if you decide to check out some other areas.
    Thanks!

Can you run onxmaps on your phone and sync to your trucks display with Fords sync 3. This would be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " You know what Jim Bridger said about the Indians. Just when your not seeing any is about the time they are fixing to get the thickest!"

Are there any technical issues right now? I'm getting error messages when trying to process payments. My cc companies told me to contact On X, (which I have via email) but thought I'd check here as well. Thanks

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhitebuffalo View Post
    Are there any technical issues right now? I'm getting error messages when trying to process payments. My cc companies told me to contact On X, (which I have via email) but thought I'd check here as well. Thanks
    We have not been experiencing any issues on that end. Our customer support team is available via phone as well at 406-540-1600 from 8am to 5pm Mountain Time and we can help get you squared away.
    www.onxmaps.com/Hunt

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314