Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

In the app, is there a way to filter which Walk-In-Areas are open to that specific species/hunt areas I'm after?

Little background on the question, I found a group of antelope in a WIA that I wanted to pursue. They were on public, great, and thankful that I clicked on the WIA on the app and it showed open to all species except the one I was after. Damn the luck. Thanks for any help.
    "It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take a chance?" -Ronald Reagan

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JLDemo View Post
    In the app, is there a way to filter which Walk-In-Areas are open to that specific species/hunt areas I'm after?

Little background on the question, I found a group of antelope in a WIA that I wanted to pursue. They were on public, great, and thankful that I clicked on the WIA on the app and it showed open to all species except the one I was after. Damn the luck. Thanks for any help.
    Hello, there is not an option to further filter that layer. However, if you tap that area, which it sounds like you did, then that is where the additional information will be. I'll pass this suggestion along to our team!
    www.onxmaps.com/Hunt

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910