Caribou Gear Tarp

MT Antelope drawing should post today

We had 4 in the game and drew 1. Was hoping for two tags...oh well. We have several points now for next year and will enjoy the one tag my daughter drew this year.

Somehow the wife and I managed to draw both buck and doe tags as a party for our favorite unit with zero points for either.

It's going to be another epic season here for us with the highlight being a 310-46 bull tag for my wife :D

I drew a rifle buck tag and my wife and I drew lope doe tags too. She's never hunted antelope so shell shoot her doe. I'm just going to eat my doe tag and try to find a good buck.

Another point for me, for the best since I'm short on time this fall. Here's to next year...

Somehow the wife and I managed to draw both buck and doe tags as a party for our favorite unit with zero points for either.

It's going to be another epic season here for us with the highlight being a 310-46 bull tag for my wife :D

That's a sweet elk tag, I put in for it every year, good luck to your wife! Please report back on how it goes.

Archery tag and 700 B tag here!

Looks like I need to find a backup plan, daughter and I both blanked on this draw.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back