One way to stop a corner cross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclaimer at bottom of that real estate link:

NOTICE: Offering is subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice, and approval of purchase by owner. Information regarding land classifications,potential profits, etc., are intended only as general guidelines and have been provided by sources deemed reliable, but whose accuracy we cannot guarantee. Sale may be subject to court approval.

Addendum: Seems like for a price of $20 million they would guarantee every single word in the listing, LOL!

Last edited:
Cant do it

The points of corner corner crossing are so narrow, in fact they touch, that you can't but help but invade the other corner's, thence you are TRESSPASSING when corner crossing.

I'll just take a running start and jump from one side to the other. Then have my buddy toss my rifle over to me.

Think white air Jordan in camo...

Seriously - I'll keep corner crossing and leave it at that. Thanks OnX

The points of corner corner crossing are so narrow, in fact they touch, that you can't but help but invade the other corner's, thence you are TRESSPASSING when corner crossing.

not to hard to stand on a tile floor and see how easy you can corner cross without touching private land

There is an interesting article in the Summer 2017 issue of Backcountry Journal.

It is wrong or right depending on if it benefits you or not, correct?

That's the problem that I don't understand. It benefits many people and I fail to see how it hurts the landowner when done how this thread talks about, tile to tile. Now if you're saying it hurts a landowners ability to treat public land like his own then I can easily see how he would be butt hurt.

When politics begin to slide, the hunt season is a-foot with the champagne bottle busts across the first corner cross thread of hunting season! :D

Gain the mineral rights and tunnel a public access route right underneath, of course, leave a pickax for each person to do their best mining impersonation... :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back