Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

FS: Elite Answer bow or package

JohnCushman

I'm selling my bow to help finance getting a new one at a local shop for me to become prostaff there. I'm selling my RH Elite Answer (peep and D Loop installed) with a QAD drop away rest. It is set at 28", 70#. The bow has been recently tuned and paper tuned by a pro shop (because I put the 70# limbs back on it), and I have French and walk back tuned it as well to have my broadheads and field points hit together. For this I am asking $475 plus shipping

I am also willing to sell it as a package with a Trophy Ridge 5 pin sight, G5 quiver, and limbsaver stabilizer for $625 plus shipping. These accessories are currently installed on the bow and it's currently sighted in 20-60 yards with a 435 grain arrow. This is set up ready to hunt...and archery season is quickly approaching :cool:

I also have the 80# limbs that I recently took off of it that I'll throw in.

Photobucket isn't cooperating, so I can text or email pics if wanted.

Paypal friends and family or postal money order, please.

How old is the bow and color??I need another back up bow since my son took my other one

With a freshly reamed anus after being f%cked in a transaction by a fellow HTer, this is back on the market....

Moral of the story...beware of who you sell to and make agreements with, no matter how many posts they have or how good of friends you think they are after spending hours in PM helping them with their upcoming hunt including everything you know about an area except for grid coordinates to the last elk you saw

Last edited:
Hey...guess what...this is STILL for sale since some newb dicked me this time. He kept stringing me along and I told him he had first dibs on the bow since he asked first, so I lost out on a local sale, and then he decides tonight to not buy a bow at all and use his 18 year old bow another season. But, he thanked me for my patience with him. How nice of him. So, this is once again still for sale. Someone buy this thing. Now I have to use it starting for archery antelope tomorrow when I should be using the proceeds from this bow sale to be hunting with my new bow as pro staff at the bow shop. So, this is TWO guys from HT who have screwed me around with this thing!! :mad:

Back